mold growth

Have you thought about mold growth? So you finally have the home of your dreams. Stainless steel appliances fill the kitchen, new marble floors line the bathroom, the paint swatches are gone and the walls are brimming with color. But behind it all, something is growing that could turn your dream home into a nightmare—mold.

We here at Mold Zero know exactly how sobering that reality can be, since we went through it ourselves. As a family, my wife and I moved into a brand new home in California and soon after began to experience a wide range of health issues. Sinus problems, allergies, throat inflammation, coughing, wheezing, eye irritation, you name it.

And the culprit was hiding behind our walls.

Mold spores, which are invisible to the naked eye, can be found everywhere, in the air we breath to the foods we eat. But the key to mold growth in the home is moisture and humidity. Once inside, the spores will land somewhere that has the ideal conditions for growth (i.e. excessive moisture, a supply of nutrients) and—voilà!—your nightmare has begun.

The CDC and EPA recommend that any mold growth should be dealt with promptly by controlling moisture, whether its from leaks in the bathroom, spills in the kitchen or even humid conditions dampening carpets or wallpaper.

In our case, though, it was too late. We had mold.

Mold growth as a result of condensation.

So we did what most people do and searched out traditional mold removal services. The most common method of mold removal on the market is demolition mold removal, which involves ripping open the walls and floors of the affected areas to treat the infection.

And it was going to cost us almost one hundred thousand dollars!

So my wife and I got to thinking that there had to be a better way. And there was. We discovered a two step dry fogging solution that is both eco-friendly and demolition free. Forget sledge hammers and axes slamming into your mold infested walls. With our patented dry fog technology, you’re guaranteed a non-toxic, eco-friendly and hassle-free solution.

Tiny particles of dry fog will fill the capacity of your home, breaking down any mold cells in its path. The micron particle is so small that it continues to bounce around the room for several minutes before finally dissipating. And The best part about our remediation method is that it gets absolutely nothing in your home wet.

This solution worked so well for us that we decided to turn it into a business to help other homeowners find an alternative to costly mold removal. For a mere one dollar per square foot, we can guarantee your mold removal without any of these costly consultation or set-up fee. So if you’re ready to sucker-punch your mold problem in the gut, contact us for a free consultation with a Mold Zero representative near you.

Problems With Mold Growth?
Call Mold Zero On (727) 900-7202 Today!

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.