Learn more about dry fog for your home in this category for you. Take a look at some of our other tags to learn more about mold.

Your understanding of mycotoxins is essential to living in a healthy home.

Mycotoxins are toxic byproducts of the fungi kingdom, commonly known as molds.

The term ‘mycotoxin’ is usually reserved for the toxic chemical products produced by fungi that readily colonize crops.

It’s important to know how deadly these chemical products can be.

appear in the food chain as a result of fungal infection of crops, either by being eaten directly by humans or by being used as livestock feed.

Mycotoxins greatly resist decomposition or being broken down in digestion, so they remain in the food chain in meat and dairy products. Even temperature treatments such as cooking and freezing do not destroy some mycotoxins.

If you or someone you know has been ill long term and just can’t get a diagnosis, it’s possible that they’re suffering from a mold related illness. In addition, life threatening asthma attacks can occur in many people with recurring lung infections.

Are you sure that your home is completely free of mold, mold spores, and other deadly chemicals such as mycotoxins?

For added security, take a few minutes to learn about our air quality testing and mold remediation services. Our patented dry fog technology offers a two-step mold removal system that is completely safe, non-toxic, eco-friendly and hassle-free!

Mold Making You Feel Sick?
Contact Us Today To Schedule A Consultation With Mold Zero