Have you ever wondered whether you might be witnessing a case of sick building syndrome? You might not feel so good when you are exposed to the place where you work for long periods of time.
A Yale biophysicist first coined “sick building syndrome” in a Swedish medical publication in 1984.
Office workers around the world are exposed to air that is circulated in their buildings, from office to office, floor to floor. It would make sense that germs and mold are spread, inhaled and have ability to make humans ill.
Why take the chance? Here’s what you can do to make your workers feel at ease and potentially even decrease the amount of staff that take sick leave.
- Call Mold Zero on 1-727-900-7202 or contact us via our website.
- Book Mold Zero to come in and clean the building air with our specialized “dry fog technology. Its quick, easy and simple – we’ll make it happen.
- Once the building has been serviced by Mold Zero, we’ll provide lab reports based on the quality of the building air.
- Feel relieved that our service is doctor approved and guaranteed for up to 1 year.
- Have a healthier building
Is your building making you sick? Comment in the comments section and lets get talking.